In the bliss of the mighty mountains
This detached stone-built villa in Art Decò style, on the edge of a delightful hamlet in northern Tuscany, enjoys splendid views over the mountain range of the Apuan Alps, famous for the marble quarries from where Michelangelo obtained the raw material for his sculptures.
Two entrance, one at the front and one at the side of the villa. Living room with an open fireplace, large and well-equipped kitchen/dining area, double bedroom and shower room.
Large landing with room for a sitting/reading area, three double bedrooms - one with en suite bathroom - and another shower room.
The two floors can be separate since they have independent entrances and heating system in place.
- skylight windows in the basement
- two large basement rooms (storage - wine cellar)
- single room outhouse with BBQ space
- pool service room with guest bathroom
- pool cover with remote control
- parking space next to the house
How to get there
Airports: Pisa - Florence